You can Temporarily 'HIDE' or 'REJECT' a photo or you can PERMANENTLY DELETE a photo and any associated data. Both methods are described below.
HERE IS HOW TO PERMANENTLY DELETE A PHOTO AND ANY ASSOCIATED DATA.
1. Log into your account at www.My.FotoZap.com
2. Go to RESULTS and click on MEDIA SEARCH
3. Locate the photo you wish to delete and click on it, with the photo displayed, click on the Actions Tab (see below).
Under the DELETE
section near the bottom, click on the phrase [ Delete Media and associated Guest Data
]. The photo deletion process will begin, it may take a few minutes, or longer to complete the process.
Note: The above is a one-by-one or individual photo process. However, upon request, we can also schedule for the deletion of an entire campaign or promotion.
HERE IS HOW TO HIDE OR REJECT A PHOTO SO THAT IT CAN NO LONGER BE VIEWED1.
Log into your account at www.My.Fotozap.com
2. Locate the photo you wish to delete
3. With the photo displayed, click on the MODERATION Tab (see below)
4. Click on the phrase [ Tag as "Rejected" and disable delivery ]
The photo will no longer display, but is still in the database, and can be unhidden and also viewed through the admin site.