LEARN HOW TO REMOVE OR EDIT THE PRIVACY AND TERMS IN THE FOOTER ON THE PHOTO DISPLAY PAGE
- To remove the default footer, under the customize tab, select Microsite Survey from the dropdown menu.
- Select "No" on the option to show the Picture Marketing footer.
- Adding a custom one requires talking to your salesperson and would incur a one time fee.
To Add a Custom Disclaimer in FotoZap Booth
- A custom disclaimer screen will appear before the user can share the photo.
- To set up click the customize button and navigate to the Booth App header.
- Go to the Sharing & Data collection tab, and scroll down to Require Consent and turn on that feature.
- Then, click on the link to add or edit your custom disclaimer.