Using the Sharing Station Feature
New FotoZap Share Station App allows you to capture photos as quickly as possible and then have guests enter their contact information on a separate station, to:
· improve throughput at your capture point
· display images on site
· allow guests to scroll through all recent images, onsite
First identify one device as your capture device and another device as your sharing station device.
Download the FotoZap Share Station App to your sharing station device. Scan the same Promotoional QR Code as the one you used for your Capture device.
Connect both devices to the same internet network
From your Capture Device, turn on the Sharing Station Functionality and select the correct device
From your Sharing Station device choose one of three modes:
- Run as Sharing Station, using a grid of images, with new images populating the top of the screen
- Run as a Display with a Single Image displaying at a time
- Run as a Display with a grid images automatically scrolling from one page to the next, in rotation.
See below for choosing the appropriate option.
Only shared images will be uploaded to the system.