- A DNP WPS Pro* print server that is not plugged into an Internet connection
- A Canon Selphy dye sublimation printer
- An Inkjet printer that is not plugged into an Internet connection
Tap to Open the iPad's Settings App
Connect to the Wi-Fi Device, then click the "i"
(the Password for the WPS Pro is DNP20153)
Take Note of the IP Address and Subnet Mask, then click "Automatic"
Now change from "Automatic" to "Manual"
Type in the IP Address and Subnet Mask from the previous screen
After you enter the IP Addresses, don't forget to click SAVE
Click to go back to the main Wi-Fi settings screen. That's it!
Using the WPS Pro Print Server
- Make sure the DNP Printer(s) are connected with a USB cable to the WPS Pro, turned on, and showing a solid green light
- Turn on the WPS Pro by holding down the power switch. Wait 2 minutes for it to boot up.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi signal of the WPS Pro as described above
- Open the settings screen in the Fotozap Camera, Fotozap Booth, or Fotozap Scan apps
- Make sure that the Printing switch is turned on by sliding it to the right as shown below
- Select WPS Print Server
- Confirm that the app shows: "Wirelessly Connected to WPS Print Server".
- Click on Verify to confirm that you are connected to the WPS Print Server
- Click on "Print a Test Photo" to confirm the printer has paper and is functioning properly