IntroSome campaigns require that additional information be collected from the consumer at the time of photo capture, beyond just an email address. The Fotozap app allows you to fill out a web form as part of a consumer's photo session. This web form can contain any number of questions that have been set up for the campaign.
How it works
- After capturing a photo and clicking the right arrow, you will see the sharing section of the app
- Press the Clipboard icon (if it doesn't appear, Surveys need to be added to that campaign in the Admin Site)
- Press the button to "Begin Guest Survey" and fill out the form that appears (requires Internet connection)
- Click to submit the form
- Once the form has been successfully submitted, you will return to the sharing screen
- To fill out a second Guest Survey click the clipboard icon again
- Click the Right Arrow to review the photo session and click the Finish button (you can also take additional photos at this point).
What fields can my in-app survey contain?
How do I add the survey questions?
Custom surveys can be set up for you; just ask your Picture Marketing sales rep.