Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to https://my.fotozap.com
2. Wait for the RSS feed to load in a new browser window
- After it loads, copy the URL from the browser address bar. Note that it generates a private key in the link as it loads.
3. Shorten the RSS URL Link
4. Login to your http://tintup.com account
5. Click on the orange RSS button in the left column in the Network section.
- Then paste the RSS URL that you shortened with the Google URLShortener
- Check the "Import image from description" check box
- Finally, click add.
As you capture new photos of guests with FotoZap and upload them, the photos will be transferred to your Tint Social Gallery together with any of the other sources such as Twitter and Instagram hashtags. The time delay before display depends on the level of service your Tint account has.